[quotes style=»modern» align=»center» author=»-Ghandi»]»Be the Change you wish to see in the world»[/quotes]
[dropcaps type=»circle» color=»#ffffff» background=»#bf3066″]I[/dropcaps] am one of the founding members of HMS/Purolove. I like movies, reading and practicing all sports specially water ones. I love nature and the ocean for the energy that it´s shared with me; that way I feel connected with the universe and all of its vibration. I think life should be lived, taking every moment good or bad as an integral part of it. Living each moment in complete awareness and enjoy all the beautiful things that the universe brings to us. I think human beings are fascinating. Sometimes they stumble with rocks on their path and sometimes they fall; I love having the opportunity to help them with life tools, thus they can move or kick those rocks and move forward in harmony and in peace with themselves and their surroundings. Help them to live life in abundance and gratitude.
The idea of a holistic mental health clinic was born from the mutual desire of Maria Luisa and I to offer integral services and attention to individuals. We wanted to help individuals in all of their dimensions on their path to their best self. To create a harmonious and serene place where people felt calm and could be helped in a holistic manner considering all of their dimensions of mind, body and spirit. In HMS I am an individual, couples, families and mental health therapist. Also, I manage the holistic mental health with vitamins and natural supplements. The therapy that I impart is solution-focused, narrative and cognitive behavioral with an integrated focused on the present moment.
I offer my services in Spanish and English.[one_half]
- BA in Psychology from Hood College in Frederick, Maryland 1991
- M.Ed. in the Psychology of Education from Oklahoma University 1997
- M.S in Therapy of Individuals, Couples, Families and Mental Health from Barry University 2009
- Working on the Certification as a Holistic Health Practitioner from 2013 to present
[/list] [/one_half] [one_half_last]
- World Cultures and English Teacher Eight Grade at The International School of Panama 1997—2000
- IB Psychology Professor Eleventh and Twelfth Grade at The International School of Panama 2000—2005: Advised and Organized the Student Council, Implemented IB Psychology Higher Level, Created and Implemented a School Wide Character Value Curriculum from Kinder to Twelfth Grade.
- Internship and Clinical Practicum at an Outreach Program 2008-2009: Individual and Group Therapy with Problematic Teenagers and Cuban Immigrants.
- Internship and Clinical Practicum at Bayview Mental Health Clinic Center 2008-2009: Individual and Group Therapy with Severe Psychiatric Cases.
- Internship and Practicum with Supervision at Barry Mental Health Clinic 2008-2009
[/list] [/one_half_last] You may reach me at: [email protected]