[quotes style=»modern» align=»center» author=»-William Booth»]»The greatness of a man’s power is in the measure of his surrender»[/quotes]
[dropcaps type=»circle» color=»#ffffff» background=»#bf3066″]B[/dropcaps]lessed with two wonderful Panamanian parents and born in the United States, he has been molded by both cultures. Living in both countries influenced Raul to have a heart for anything international. It cannot go unsaid that at the core, Raul has a deep passion to serve God. Everything else he does pours out from this truth. He is a person who authentically enjoys serving others. His hobbies include running in “Parque Omar”; reading; prayer and meditation; being out in nature; watching television crime series; and spending time with his best friend and wife, Jennifer.
He had always hoped to start a counseling practice with a holistic perspective on therapeutic healing. It was a breath of fresh air to find Holistic Mind Steps. At HMS, he offers therapeutic services, children behavior management support, group seminars and workshops. He provides therapy to individuals, couples, and families from a variety of backgrounds walking with them on their journey to discover and be fully present with who they really are. He provides his services in English and Spanish.
- B.A. in Youth and Family Ministry: Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas, U.S.
- Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy/Mental Health Counseling: Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas, U.S.
[/list] [/one_half] [one_half_last]
- Harding University Counseling Center (intern) – experience counseling individuals, couples and families
- Capstone Substance Abuse Treatment Center (intern) – collaborated with family therapists and worked with teens and young men struggling with drug and sex addictions.
- Knightsbridge School International of Panama – worked with special needs students and children with behavioral and emotional difficulties.
- International School of Panama (ISP) – currently working as the Elementary School Counselor
[/list] [/one_half_last] You may reach me at: [email protected]