[quotes style=»modern» align=»center» author=»-«]»»[/quotes]
[dropcaps type=»circle» color=»#ffffff» background=»#bf3066″]I[/dropcaps] think I’m a Psychopedagogist since I was born. It is something that was within me and I was lucky enough to study it and become one as a professional. I love what I do and I enjoy all the experiences that I receive and the ones that I share every day with families, schools and every child that I work with.
This experience and the continuous training is what has made me grow as a professional. I strongly believe in respect for diversity and individual differences, because this world is huge enough and we can all certainly fit in it, we all have valuable things to contribute every day to make this world better and better.
That kind of thoughts always encourage and guide me in the work I do with the little ones; they all can achieve great things in their own way, at their own time, but everyone always can at the end.
I am fortunate to keep doing what I love in Holistic Mind Steps: accompany children, parents and teachers when the educational process does not flow as expected, either by specific situations or any alteration in development.
I think being a mom of two wonderful children and having a family allows me to always be empathetic, with the different situations and cases. It has allowed me to put myself in the place of those who come to us looking for help and guidance.
- Psychology: University College psychology. Caracas Venezuela
- Research Diplomat: Monteávila University and Center for Care disability. Caracas Venezuela.
- Child and Adolescent Development Disturbances Diplomat: Monteávila University.
- I have attended several international seminars for professional development.
- Psychopedagogist and Trainer with Edukids. Panama City, Panama.
- Psychopedagogist in Development Alternatives (Aldeca). Caracas Venezuela.
- Psychopedagogist in Burbujitas Kids WorkShop, Caracas Venezuela.
- Psychopedagogist in Hebraica Moral y Luces Herzl Bialik School-. Caracas, Venezuela.