[quotes style=»modern» align=»center» author=»Eleanor Roosevelt»]»With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. «[/quotes]
[dropcaps type=»circle» color=»#ffffff» background=»#bf3066″]A[/dropcaps]s a child I wanted to be a doctor like my grandfather who was a general practitioner in the United States. As a student, in my last semester of Medical School, I discovered and fell in love with Family Medicine. Family Medicine is the medical discipline that is responsible for maintaining health in all aspects, analyzing and studying the human body globally, using as a basis the theory of holistic medical practice.
As a Family Physician I provide care with a biopsychosocialspiritual and collaborative approach.
I provide primary health care in the outpatient clinic for adults, children and seniors. My first language is English and I did my studies in Spanish, I am able to provide care in both languages.
My mission is to provide personalized high quality health care, with empathy and humanitarianism. My vision is to integrate health care and family relationships, promoting personal growth in my patients.
I offer my services in Spanish and English.
- Specialty in Family Medicine. Metropolitan Hospital Complex Dr. Arnulfo Arias Madrid, and University of Panama, 2008-2011.
- Doctor in Medicine. University of Panama, 2000-2006.
- Bachelor of Science, Literature and Philosophy. Colegio Javier, 1999.
- Specialist in Family Medicine, Holistic Mind Steps, 2015 – present day.
- Medical Auditor, National Audit of Health Servicies Branch, CSS, from 2015 – present day.
- Program Coordinator of Adult Health and Diabetes Clinic at the Regional Hospital of Chepo from 2011-2015.
- Specialist in Family Medicine, Regional Hospital of Chepo, from 2011-2015.
- Family Medicine Resident Physician, Metropolitan Hospital Complex Dr. Arnulfo Arias Madrid, 2008-2011.
- Medical Intern, Regional Hospital Rafael Hernandez, 2006-2008.