MARINE E PEYRONNET H
«On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.» -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
I am the first Panamanian in my French family. This cultural duality has allowed me to adapt to the differences that the world offers us and honor them as well. I discovered an interest in psychology in my last years of school and since then, I have not stopped learning from it.
I think all the experiences that we live and the people we encounter on our path influences who we are and who we can be. There lies the possibility of always being able to change and improve. One experience that has moved me the most: Becoming a mother. It pushed me to look inside, to learn about the theory of attachment and understand the connection between two beings and the power of co-regulation.
I enjoy creativity: in cooking, drawing, music and movies. The place I enjoy the most: You’ll find it in the first three letters of my name. A word that pushes me forward: Resilience.
Nearly 7 years into Holistic Mind Steps, I still believe in the same principles that led me to join this clinic. We seek to accompany others to achieve their well being through the support of a multidisciplinary team and a integral approach promoting self-knowledge, self-realization and self-esteem, so that each can become their best version. I strongly believe in the impact that an individual can have in its community, and become an agent of change for our society.
I offer therapy, workshops and comprehensive wellness consulting to individuals, organizations and schools in Spanish, English and French.
- International School of Panama-Bachelor of Science and Letters. 2003
- Santa Maria La Antigua University. Degree in Psychology Panama. 2009
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas de Madrid. Master in Family and Couples Therapy. Spain 2009-2011
- Trained in EMDR Basic Level, IBA-EMDR. 2016-2017
- Trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples and Individuals. 2017-2019
- Human Development Program Coordinator at Tinajitas Detention Center- Internship. 2006
- Vocational Counseling at Colegio Internacional María Inmaculada. Internship. 2007
- Psychologist- Counseling and Educational Assessments at Colegio La Salle. Internship. 2008
- Human Development Position / Human Resources. Génesis Comunicación. Panamá. 2009
- Systemic Therapy Training at Hortaleza Mental Health Center in Madrid, Spain. 2009-2010
- Systemic Therapy Training at San Blas Mental Health Center in Madrid, Spain. 2010-2011
- Psychological services in private practice (families, couples, individuals, teenagers) 2011-Present.
- Prevention Programs Coordinator: Sexuality, Drugs, Bullying and Schools for Parents at the Oxford International School. 2011-2012
- Psychologist/ Values and Life Skills Teaching position at Centro Supérate! Fundación JUPÁ 2012-2013
- Holistic Wellness Programs : Tailored workshops and seminars for organizations. 2013- Present
- Human Development and Prevention Program Coordinator for Fundación JUPÁ: Culinary Arts Scholarship 2014- 2020
- Columnist at “Mujer” Magazine/ El Panamá América newspaper. 2014- 2020
You may reach me at: email@example.com